· Quarterly Valuation
· Gathers and prepares analysis based on information from internal and external sources.
· Applies knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to problems in insurance.
· Prepares and analyze ratings for new and renewing commercial groups.
· Provides underwriting analysis for pricing and risk assessment selections including financial, business, and trend analysis of data critical for decision making in achievement of business objectives.
· Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Insurance, CIA, Underwriting, CA, Financial Modeling, Analysis& Valuation, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Accounting, Microsoft Excel,